1 Golden Lane, London
Developing a top-quality, high amenity, sustainable office building in Central London to address the needs of occupiers looking for best-in-class offices to attract high-skilled talent.
- Refurbishment and extension of City of London office building into c. 115,000 sq ft of top-quality, sustainable office space.
- Meets the needs of occupiers that demand sustainable and low-carbon accreditations necessary to hit ESG targets and attract high-quality talent.
- Well-connected to transport links, near Farringdon, Barbican, Moorgate and Old Street Stations, near vibrant area with top quality amenities and facilities.
- Large building size with full vacancy and well proportioned floor plates, creating the opportunity for a flagship headquarters.
- Refurbishment includes adding new floors, external terraces and roof gardens, replacing the three non-heritage-listed façades and creating a new primary entrance and reception area.
- Targeting attainment of highest sustainability ratings, including BREEAM Outstanding, WELL Core Platinum and a 5-star NABERS UK Energy Rating. Credentials will be supported by an articulated Net Zero Trajectory which will include a Whole Life Carbon Assessment and Circular Economy Strategy.