Bromley Old Town Hall, London
Creation of a multi-use, flexible workspace-led community hub in a historic, former town hall building in the prominent town of Bromley, in southeast London.
- Historic, Grade-II listed, former town hall building located in Bromley town centre, near Bromley North Station, which had remained vacant for over a decade.
- Undertook comprehensive, historically sensitive refurbishment to create flexible workspaces, a boutique hotel and a restaurant.
- High-quality flexible workspace operation of over 800 private desks operated by Clockwise, with a new club space, reception area and artisan café, operated by Two Hands.
- Created a boutique, 4-star hotel with 22 rooms operated by Brama in a newly constructed section of the building.
- Established Dorothy & Marshall, a modern British restaurant with 60 covers located in the historic former courthouse, which has been carefully restored to its former glory.