Saxon House, Derby
A centrally located residential scheme, refurbished into a high-quality and amenity-rich asset with rents aimed at affordable to median income households.
- Acquisition of 48 residential flats located in the Derby city centre, a large town in the Midlands, England, comprising a diverse range of businesses.
- Located within walking distance of key employer hubs and good transport links to local areas, and other cities in the UK.
- Refurbishment into a co-living product, with upgraded public landscapes, addressing the needs of individuals and households on median incomes looking for high-quality housing at affordable rents.
- Operated by Castleforge’s residential manager, Ocasa.
- Business plan has included improving leasing and operational performance by adopting improved systems and processes.
- Achieving zero emissions on electricity consumption by adopting renewable energy sources.